I am a hobby 3D artist from Luxembourg, right in the center of Europe. I am currently teaching Computer Science at a local high school.
I speak Luxembourg, German, French and English. I'm also learning Croatian in evening classes.
I've been doing digital graphics for over 14 years, ever since I discovered a free trial of Bryce 4 in a magazine. Since then, I was taken by the possiblilities of 3d art. In 2002 I got a copy of Poser 5. But soon I was bored of using the pre-defined objects in Poser. So I was looking for a real 3D modeling application. I tried out Maxon's Cinema 4D and was immediately hooked by it. It was relatively simple to learn but yet versatlile. Today, Cinema 4D is my main modeling, texturing and rendering software. Over time, I also added ZBrush and Vray into my production pipeline.
I don't have any qualification in art or whatsoever releated to art. I'm doing this just for fun in my spare time.
Furthermore, I like going to the cinema, listening to all kinds of music and above all, hanging around with friends.
This is the software I generally use for my projects:
- Cinema 4D Studio Edition by Maxon
- VRayForC4D by LaubLab
- Keyshot by Luxion
- Photoshop by Adobe
- ZBrush by Pixologic
Awards & Publications
I have been published in several magazines and books including:
- DOCMA Magazin für Bildbearbeitung, Issue 73 (Docmatische Gesellschaft Verlags GmbH, 2016)
- Expose 11 - The Finest Digital Artworks in the Known Universe (Ballistic Publishing, 2013)
- Expose 10 - The Finest Digital Artworks in the Known Universe (Ballistic Publishing, 2012)
- Expose 9 - The Finest Digital Artworks in the Known Universe (Ballistic Publishing, 2011)
- Expose 7 - The Finest Digital Artworks in the Known Universe (Ballistic Publishing, 2009)
- Expose 5 - The Finest Digital Artworks in the Known Universe (Ballistic Publishing, 2007)
- 3D Attack Magazines (Online Magazine)